The Bendigo Festival of Cultures brings together Victoria’s diverse ethnic, cultural and religious communities through joint projects during a week-long celebration of diversity.
We invite vendors and business to join us during the festival.
This is a unique opportunity for businesses, charities, organisations and individuals to touch base with thousands of like-minded people. The expected attendance for this year’s event is in excess of 3000 including local residents, local business owners and a large number of visitors from Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Download the Vendors Information Pack here
You can also apply online using the form below.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- The booking fee is $120 per site.
- If you cancel your booking in writing before 8 March 2017 we will apply a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel your booking in writing after 8 March 2017 we will apply a 100% cancellation fee.
- On receipt of the booking form and fee we will confirm your site allocation.
- All sites are subject to availability. Sites will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Vendors must have current Produce and Property Liability Insurance as applicable.
- All Food Vendors must register their intention to distribute food/drink (advertising/samples/sales etc) on Streatrader and manage their Statements of Trade (SOTs) online at https://streatrader.health.vic.gov.au (For help, using the Streatrader system, contact the Streatrader hotline on 13 22 15 or email email@example.com.)
- All Food Vendors must have access to adequate hand-washing facilities and provide the appropriate Food Hygiene and Electrical Safety Certificates and meet the required standards.
- All Food Vendors must comply with the requirements of the Victorian Food Act 1984, including:
– Ensuring your business has a relevant Food Act registration (You MUST be registered with Streatrader.)
– Submitting a Statement of Trade online at https://streatrader.health.vic.gov.au
– Meeting structural standards
– Ensuring safe food handling practices are followed.
– If you are unsure of your obligations or the requirements, please check online at: http://www.bendigo.vic.gov.au/Leisure_and_Entertainment/Events_and_fundraisers
Booking Your Vending Site:
Before 24 February 2017 you must:
- Submit your Statement of Trade (SOT) at Streatrader and notify Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services (LCMS) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the completed Food Vendor Booking Form (online below or download and print) to Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services (LCMS) with your insurance Certificates of Currency (Produce and Property Liability Insurance) by email to email@example.com, or by post to PO Box 2323, BENDIGO DC VIC 3554
- Pay the $120 per site booking fee to LCMS by direct deposit and notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by cheque to PO Box 2323, BENDIGO DC VIC 3554.
BSB No: 313 140 Bank Account Number: 171 7362
Account Name: Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services Inc. Reference: <Your Name>
- For more info about The Festival of Cultures visit contact us or phone on 03 5441 6644